Technology has been changing recruitment. Now, more and more companies are utilising a variety of different tools – from applicant tracking systems to social media – to help find better candidates, manage those candidates, advertise jobs, and so much more.
Over the past few years, several companies have also taken a stab at creating smartphone apps specifically designed to help companies recruiters and HR staff manage various parts of the recruitment process.
Right now, there are not a lot of great tools out there to help recruiters. But things are changing quickly, as more and more developers seek out possible apps and programs to make recruitment more efficient and effective.
Recruitment Apps to Try
If you’re interested in trying out some recruitment apps to help improve your hiring process, consider looking into the following:
- Instajob – InstaJob is designed to turn pictures that you take with your smartphones into jobs that you can easily share across your social media platforms.
- Talent Xray – Talent Xray is a quick sourcing tool that recruiters can use to search through large job websites, like LinkedIn.
- LinkedIn – LinkedIn has several different mobile apps that can help in your recruitment, including an app specifically titled “LinkedIn Recruiter” (although that app has not been as well received).
- BullHorn – Bullhorn is a CRM and Applicant Tracking System (ATS) tool, and the Bullhorn app is a recruitment tool that fits in with those different software options.
- Rocket Recruiting – Designed for MLM Prospecting, Rocket Recruiting is an app that gets prospects interest in you, not vice versa.
- Hirevue – Hivevue is a tool used for video job interviews. It also has tools that help with screening, evaluation, and more.
Finding the Apps that Get You The Best Talent
There are many apps out there for recruitment. These are some of the most popular, but what matters more is what you think you can add to your business. Think about your current processes, and look into what you type of tools may integrate with those processes in a way that improves efficiency, reduces costs, and more. Those are the tools that are going to provide you with the best value and help you see real progress in your recruitment.